I work with nonprofits and mission-driven organizations on content restructuring, responsive website designs, custom WordPress development, and on-going training, support, and technical maintenance.
Getting to Know Each Other
“[Mark] went beyond the mechanics of web development, taking a holistic view of our nonprofit mission…”
I take the time to learn exactly what you need before starting the project, and with the help of a comprehensive project plan, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before your project starts.
When starting your project together, we:
- determine your organization’s web needs and overall goals,
- identify your key audiences,
- explore peer websites, and
- ensure that MRW Web Design is right for your organization.
Don’t Worry About the Tech
“Mark possesses a unique combination of technical expertise and interpersonal skills…”
Throughout your project, you will have multiple opportunities for feedback, so you can see the website as it progresses while I do the technical heavy lifting for you. This includes:
- on-going consultation on website strategies and best practices,
- custom responsive website designs,
- best practice, semantic HTML and CSS code, and
- implementation of WordPress.
You Get the Keys
“I’ve learned so much through the process and am very happy with the end result.”
Your website will be:
- “turnkey” — ready to go out of the box,
- provided with training and documentation as needed, and
- the website you want.
Start Working With Me Today
There’s no downside to reaching out! Contact me today.
You Might Need a Referral If…
I have worked on a variety of exciting and unique projects, but in order to ensure that I offer the highest-quality services to my clients, I do not take on certain types of projects. If you need any of the following services, I would be happy to offer a referral:
- Sites in other Content Management Systems including Drupal and Joomla
- Membership and ecommerce WordPress sites
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) setup and configuration
- Brand strategy, branding, and logo design
- Keyword analysis & search strategy (I do offer a solid SEO foundation in all WordPress sites)
- Social media strategy
- Advanced integration of external databases and APIs