Start-to-Finish Website Redesign
I offer holistic website projects and consulting services for nonprofits and mission-driven organizations including:
- Discovery and project scoping
- Content audits and navigation restructuring
- Custom responsive website design
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- On-going training, support, and technical maintenance
- General and accessibility website audits
- Services Not Offered…
The MRW Web Design Process
Getting to Know Each Other
“[Mark] went beyond the mechanics of web development, taking a holistic view of our nonprofit mission…”
I take the time to learn exactly what you need before starting the project. With the help of a comprehensive project plan, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before your project starts.
When starting your project together, we:
- determine your organization’s web needs and overall goals,
- identify your key audiences,
- explore peer websites, and
- ensure that MRW Web Design is right for your organization.
Don’t Worry About the Tech
“Mark possesses a unique combination of technical expertise and interpersonal skills…”
Throughout your project, you will have multiple opportunities for feedback. You get to see the website as it progresses while I do the technical heavy lifting for you. This includes:
- on-going consultation on website strategies and best practices,
- custom responsive website designs,
- best practice, semantic HTML and CSS code, and
- implementation of WordPress.
You Get the Keys
“I’ve learned so much through the process and am very happy with the end result.”
Your website will be:
- “turnkey” — ready to go out of the box,
- provided with training and documentation as needed, and
- the website you want.
A Long-Term Partner
“I appreciate [Mark’s] attentiveness to us on the maintenance plan…”
Once launched, all new websites are invited to join an annual technical maintenance plan that keeps your site secure, up to date, and backed up. This crucial service safeguards the investment you’ve made in your website.
As a member of the maintenance plan, you gain on-going access to support, training, and fixes as needed.
Get In Touch Today
There’s no downside to reaching out! Contact me today.
You Might Need a Referral If…
I have worked on a variety of exciting and unique projects, but in order to ensure that I offer the highest-quality services to my clients, I do not take on certain types of projects. If you need any of the following services, I would be happy to offer a referral:
- Sites in other Content Management Systems including Drupal and Joomla
- Membership and ecommerce WordPress sites
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) setup and configuration
- Brand strategy, branding, and logo design
- Keyword analysis & search strategy (I do offer a solid SEO foundation in all WordPress sites)
- Social media strategy
- Advanced integration of external databases and APIs