Stay in the Know
I take the time to learn exactly what you need before starting the project, and with the help of a comprehensive project plan, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before your project starts.
When starting your project together, we:
- describe your goals,
- identify your audience,
- find similar websites, and
- ensure that MRWWeb is right for your organization.
Don’t Worry About the Tech
Throughout your project, you will have multiple opportunities for feedback, so you can see the website as it progresses while I do the technical heavy lifting for you. This includes:
- consultation on website strategies and best practices,
- custom website designs,
- semantic and valid HTML5/CSS3 templates, and
- implementation of WordPress.
You Get the Keys
Your website will be:
- “turnkey” — ready to go out of the box,
- provided with training and documentation (if requested), and
- the website you want.
Start Working With Me Today
You Might Need a Referral If…
I have worked on a variety of exciting and unique projects, but in order to ensure that I offer the highest-quality services to my clients, I do not take on certain types of projects. If you need any of the following services, I would be happy to offer a referral:
- Sites in other Content Management Systems including Drupal and Joomla
- Membership and ecommerce WordPress sites
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) setup and configuration
- Brand strategy, branding, and logo design
- Keyword analysis & search strategy (I do offer a solid SEO foundation in all WordPress sites)
- Social media strategy
- Advanced integration of external databases and APIs